Thinning hair is basically losing volume in your hair. It is likely that a deficiency of nutrients or hereditary causes losing the thickness of your hair. To get rid of the thinning, you can treat your hair with several treatments and remedies to boost hair health, thickness and strength of your hairs.
In this blog you can read what causes your hair to thin, how to prevent your hair from further thinning and the best treatment against thinning hair.
View our treatment against Thinning hair
What is thinning hair?
Thinning hair and hair loss are often related to each other. Both can be combatted in some situations, with treatment for hair growth. Even though, they have not the same definition. When the hair shaft begins to grow thinner and finer, more hairs are likely to fall out of your hair. When more than 100 hairs a day fall off, you suffer from hair loss.
Thinning of the hair can be experienced by women as well as men. By men it is often more noticeable than by women, because of bald spots. Women may notice it by detecting many hairs in a shower drain or comb. It is possible that thinning hair can grow back. If you experience thinning from nutrient/vitamin deficiencies than it is easy to solute by taking more of this vitamins. This can be done by eating more or by taking extra supplements for hair growth, such as Neofollics hair growth support tablets.
Causes of thinning hair
According to The American Academy Of Dermatology (AAD) people lose between 50 and 100 hairs every day. New hair also regrows from the same hair follicles. Over time, however some follicles can stop produce new hairs, the hair shafts become finer. The hair also starts to lose its colour.
Thinning hair can have different causes:
- Over-treating your hair: this contains colour treatments, perms and relaxers.
- Using harsh hair products: this contains extreme-hold hair sprays and gels.
- Wearing tight hairstyles: whether you are wearing an up-do or pulling your hair up in a ponytail for working out, this can tug on your hair and break the follicles.
- Not getting enough nutrients and vitamins in your body: these all help follicles produce hair naturally.
- Experiencing chronic stress: stress relates to an uptick in hormones like cortisol. Too many stress hormones and can kill new hairs that are trying to grow.
Prevent thinning hair
There are several thing that you can do immediately against thinning hair and hair loss. One important factor is to tackle the deficiencies of several important nutrients and vitamins in your body. This can be done in two ways:
- Start with a healthy diet: balance your diet and get more nutrients and vitamins in your body. On this pages you learn what nutrients and vitamins are important for your body and scalp, to promote hair growth and combat hair loss.
- For balancing your diet you can take several supplements, but some of them might have side-effects. That is why you need to be careful. Neofollics has several hair growth stimulating products that are good for your scalp and hair condition. If you suffer from hair loss, we can help you to combat against it effectively.
These are not all the factors that can prevent your hair from falling off. Another important factors are to quit smoking, because it causes your veins to constrict, which means that less nutrients can get into your hair follicles.
Another factor is to try to avoid stress and situations that can cause stress. During stress your body will produce the hormone adrenaline. This causes less blood flow in the scalp, which means less nutrients in your hair follicles.
The best treatment against thinning hair
The best treatment against thinning hair is a treatment that consist out of several nutrients and vitamins that can promote your hair to grow. We recommend you to use:
-Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
-Neofollics Hair Growth Supporting Tablets
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo is a shampoo that suits the scalp. And contains 12 proven active ingredients to tackle multiple hair loss and to stimulate hair growth. In combination with the Hair Growth Supporting Tablets, that contain important nutrients and vitamins that counteract the formation of DHT in the hair follicles.
The clinical test of the treatment for thinning hair shows that 92% of the users see an overall improvement of their condition after three months. Overall, they experience less hair loss and thicker hair.
Thinning hair and hair loss can often be confused. When the hair shaft becomes thinner, it is more likely hair falls off. There are several causes that can lead to this such as deficiencies of nutrients and vitamins, several hairstyles and stress. To prevent your hair from thinning a healthy diet and the usage of supporting products can help a lot. Neofollics has the best treatment that will make your hair look at its best again.