Hair loss women
Neofollics Hair Technology has developed several treatments to combat hair loss by women and stimulate the hair growth. A lot of women experience (extreme) hair loss through their live which is caused by different problems such as Telogen Effluvium, Alopecia Areata and after their pregnancy.
Symptoms of hair loss in women
- Hereditary factors are often due to the genes. Thinning of hair along the top of the head can cause baldness. The treatment of androgenetic alopecia is effective against this.
- Patchy hair loss is often caused due to an autoimmune disease called alopecia areata.
- Stress factors, can cause temporary hair loss. The treatment of telogen effluvium works effective against this type of hair loss.
- Severe hair loss can lead to many hairs in your drain or comb. You can treat it with the advanced treatment of Neofollics.
- Thinning of the hair can be treated by the treatment for thinning hair.
Receive Personalised Hair Advice
Would you like to know which treatment is best for your hair situation? Receive Personalized Hair Advice now by filling in our online tool in 2 minutes.
We help you to start a treatment with only the best, proven effective products, in combination with personalised advice.