Science

Neofollics stands for a scientific approach to solving hair problems. Here we explain the basics about the science behind our products.

How does hair grow?

All hairs on our body grow from hair follicles. These hair follicles are located in the skin and produce the hair, which is made up of keratin. Hair follicles must function properly to grow healthy hair. The hair is not always growing. With hair on the head, 90% is in the growth phase at any given time. The other 10% of the hair has stopped growing and then falls out quickly (catagen phase) or is in the resting phase (telogen phase).

Factors that cause hair loss

To grow healthy hair it is important under normal circumstances that the hair follicles are sufficiently nourished with building materials for the hair. Several factors often play a role in reduced hair growth, thinning hair or hair loss. The main causes for hair loss or reduced hair growth are:

  • Genetic predisposition (sensitivity to DHT)
  • Hormonal changes
  • Stress
  • Lack of vitamins and minerals (diet)
  • Sickness and health problems
  • Medication
  • Skin issues

Solution: applying ingredients
that stimulate hair growth

Although the type of hair problem and the possible cause can be quickly pinpointed, a combination of factors often play a role in most people. This requires a complete approach. Our philosophy is based on a treatment based on ingredients that tackles the hair problem in a unique way. The administration of individual ingredients can influence one or more biochemical processes.

Our approach

We believe that solving hair problems has three parts. The right ingredients, in an easy-to-use product that fits your situation exactly. But that is not everything. You also need persistence and patience to get the best results.

Neofollics helps you with that. Because we translate the latest biotechnological developments and research into a user-friendly product. A high-dose, high-quality product that is also very effective. This makes it much easier to maintain your treatment. The result? You regain control of your hair!

Our R&D philosophy

Our R&D team is constantly researching the latest developments in biotechnology, the ingredients we use and the effectiveness of our products.
Our research strategy consists of research into individual ingredients that can be found in our products, research into the effect and dermatological properties of the products and the actual results.

Ingredients

Each product consists of scientifically proven high quality hair growth stimulating ingredients.

Studies

Neofollics stands for a scientific approach to solving hair problems.

Experiences

The experiences with Neofollics treatments based on scientific insights and developments.