Job: B2B sales manager
Neofollics Hair Technology is een snelgroeiend, jong en ambitieus bedrijf actief in de personal care & health sector. Bij ons draait alles om haar. Wij hebben als doel om mensen met haarproblemen te helpen met effectieve en gebruiksvriendelijke behandelingen. Deze brengen wij wereldwijd via diverse verkoopkanalen op de markt. Op dit moment zijn wij actief in 30 landen.
Neofollics Hair Technology is a fast growing, young and ambitious company active in the personal care & health sector. We are all about hair. Our goal is to help people with hair problems with effective and user-friendly treatments. We market these worldwide through various sales channels. We are currently active in 30 countries and want to expand in the coming years.
As B2B Sales manager at Neofollics Hair Technology you will have an important contribution to the success of our brand and you will be responsible for the B2B sales that we mainly generate from abroad.
You will search for potential customers and know how to convert them into long-term partnerships. You do this by developing our proposition and ensuring an optimal positioning of our products and content for the B2B customers. You are constantly working to bring the customer experience of our B2B customers to a higher level. You keep a close eye on market developments and the wishes of the B2B customers and take action where necessary. All with the aim of further growing and developing Neofollics as the market leader in hair growth products in Europe and beyond.
- Acquisition, co-determining the sales strategy, finding new prospects, creating awareness, building relationships and generating sales from this.
- Account management of B2B customers with the aim of high customer satisfaction and stable sales growth.
- Onboarding of new customers, transferring the Neofollics 'DNA' to our new partners.
- Customer retention, ensuring that customers keep coming back and every new customer becomes a long-term partnership.
- Analysing market data to determine the most promising new markets or sales channels.
- Measuring and analysing the performance of certain markets (countries) and of individual resellers/distributors and making recommendations for improving performance.
- Managing and keeping the CRM up to date
- Contributing to the annual plan, drawing up quarterly and monthly plans for the B2B branch based on the annual plan.
- Participation in trade fairs and co-organisation of trade fair activities
- Building lead generation (funnels) for B2B customers.
- In cooperation with the Marketing Manager and Brand Manager, you are responsible for setting up, implementing and/or coordinating the development of B2B communication tools and marketing campaigns.
You see opportunities for B2B sales in terms of content, process and commerciality, and you tackle them independently or with colleagues:
You have good communication skills, you are good at listening to customers and asking them what they really need. In addition, you are a real team player who wants to make an impact together with your colleagues. You get a lot of freedom and are not afraid to show your entrepreneurship.
- Bachelor degree or similar thinking level
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience with acquisition, account management and sales processes;
- Initiative, flexible and independent personality;
- Responsible and disciplined;
- You speak and write fluent English. Duthch is a strong plus. Any other language is a plus.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours a week;
- Knowledge of hair growth is not necessary, affinity with hair/cosmetics/food/pharmacy is a plus;
- Network in the hair/cosmetics/food and pharma business is a plus.
- Working for a fast growing company with big ambitions.
- Working in a team with dedicated colleagues.
- A lot of responsibility and room for own initiative.
- Informal working atmosphere with short lines.
- Working in a growing, progressive and very customer-oriented organisation.
- Excellent and flexible employment conditions
- Cosy office location in Arnhem with shared lunch.
Will you join our team?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy, we would like to hear from you! You can apply until 10 March. We would like to receive your CV and an explanation of who you are and what you can contribute to our company.
If the feeling of enthusiasm is mutual, we hope you can start soon!
You can send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org