There are a few hair loss causes that are a very common, hair loss affects almost everyone. You suffer from hair loss, if you lose more than 100 hairs a day. When you find tangled hair in your shower drain or on your brush, it is often an indicator that you suffer from hair loss. Hair loss can develop itself gradually through the years or happen abruptly.
Most of the time, hair loss depends on the cause whether it is permanent or temporary. In this article you can read what causes hair loss for men and women, also we will advice you, how to prevent further hair loss from spreading out. Further in this article we will discuss what the best treatment against hair loss is.
Most common hair loss causes
Hereditary is the most common cause of hair loss. This can happen to everyone, but the chances are bigger if many family members also suffer from hair loss. In other words this type of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia and is easy to treat.
Childbirth, ilness or other stressors can also cause hair loss. This is often recognisable a few months after giving birth, recovering from an ilness or having an operation. When the stress stops it is possible to recover, but this can take a couple of months.
Coloring your hair or wearing certain hairstyles can over time lead to hair loss. Because this way you do not care for your hair condition carefully and may pull on it, which may cause to damage it. Once you damage it, hair will not grow from the follicle anymore causing bald spots.
Hormonal inbalance can lead to hair loss. It leads to cysts on woman's ovaries, along with other signs and symptoms. When woman stop with birth control pills than it could cause an inbalance. Thinning hair and hair loss are often seen as a result.
Scalp infections often lead to different conditions on the scalp. Such as dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and lichen planopilarus. In some cases it can also lead to hair loss. Bald spots can appear and black dots of hair might fall down.
Most common hair loss conditions
A few of the reasons that cause your hair to fall off are summoned below:
- Androgenetic alopecia; is the most common hair loss cause, affecting up to 50 percent of the people. Androgenic alopecia happens gradually between all ages.
- Alopecia areata; is an autoimmune condition that causes your immune system to attack the hair follicles. This results into bald patches in your hair, that can range from small to large. In addition to losing hair on the scalp, some people with alopecia areata lose hair from their eyebrows, eyelashes or other parts of the body.
- Anagen effluvium; is a rapid loss of your hair. This happens after chemotherapy or a radiation treatment.
- Telogen effluvium; is a type of sudden hair loss that results from not using the right products, stress, hormonal changes or an illness.
- Tinea capitis; is a fungal infection that can effect the scalp and the hair shaft. It causes small bald patches that are scaly and itchy, also brittle hair breaks easy, the scalp is tender and the patches look red or grey.
- Traction alopecia; is a condition that is the result of too much pressure and tension of the hair, often from wearing tight styles like braids, buns and ponytails.
- Lichen planopilarus; is a condition mostly women suffer from it can lead to redness and purplishnesh on the scalp and also to hair loss. It often occurs in women and not in men or children.
Hair loss in men
Hair loss in men often appears as male-pattern baldness, which typically involves progressive hair loss, above the temples and the crown of the head. Male-pattern baldness is a genetic trait, that comes from their parents. Other forms of hair loss can be caused by: medications, too much vitamin A, not enough protein, illness or stress. We advise you to keep your hair condition healthy to prevent your hair from falling out further. It is possible to keep your hair healthy if you use the right products, such as the Neofollics hair growth shampoo and best hair loss treatment. Your hair will grow back and thinning of the hair will reduce.
Hair loss in women
Female pattern baldness often results in thinning of the skin, especially the scalp. Hair conditions women often notice are bald spots, thinning hair, handfuls of hair and full loss of hair. Normally around 100 hairs a day will fall out. But if you clearly notice that more hairs are falling out than normal, there can be several reasons for this, such as alopecia areata, alopecia androgenetica, other forms of alopecia, hereditary hair loss, medications, stress, illness, telogen effluvium, pregnancy and seborrheic dermatitis.
Below you find an example of Alopecia androgenetica by a woman. The woman uses Neofollics products daily, which clearly has it effect on her hair. The hair is growing back after a few weeks and the overall hair condition improves.
How to prevent your hair from falling out?
- There are different ways to prevent your hair from falling out. Firstly, some hairstyles can damage your hair. Avoid hairstyles like cornrows, tight braids, and ponytails that can pull your hair from the scalp.
- Don’t treat your hair with products that have ingredients in them that end with the word -cone. These products can increase your hair loss and will not help with a healthy and natural hair condition.
- Don’t chemically treat or bleach your hair. Chemicals can damage your hair.
- Use a mild and suitable shampoo for your hair, with effective ingredients. Such as Neoxyl and different oils. Neoxyl is effective against hair loss and one of the main ingredients in Neofollics hair growth products, making it more effective than any competitor.
How to stop hair loss?
The best way to stop hair loss and prevent hair loss in the future is using the products of Neofollics. We offer Hair Growth Stimulating Lotions, Conditioners, Shampoos, Serums and Hair Growth Supporting Tablets. These products are effective against all sorts of natural hair loss.
The hair growth stimulating products of Neofollics work as following:
- The shampoo is applied directly to the scalp with the fingertips. Than you need to massage the shampoo softly, so it can spread to your hair follicles. The caring ingredients in the shampoo do the rest. They improve the condition of your scalp and hair to inhibit the hair loss.
- The lotion is applied directly to the scalp. ‘The Efficacy Booster’ ensures an effective absorption that is non-sticky and pleasant to use. Furthermore, 92% of users indicates that they have seen positive results in hair growth.
- The conditioner is applied directly to the scalp by your fingertips. Here the conditioner is gently massaged and distributed.
- The Neofollics tablets is a dietary product that can be used after or during a meal. The dosage is 1 pill about 1 to 3 times a day depending on your situation. The effective combination of ingredients in the hair growth supporting tablets provides the hair follicles to get necessary nutrition to produce healthy hair.
What if your hair does not grow back?
It is possible that your hair might never grow back at some spots or over your entire skin. If this is the case, than you might suffer from alopecia totalis or universalis. The hair follicles are destroyed and new hairs will not grow, which can be very dissatisfying, but there is no cure for yet.
Also after a cancer treatment it is possible your hair can not grow back. Chemotherapy on the hair of neck, can destroy the hairfollicles for good. You may lose all your hair within a week depending on your condition. If your hair does not grow back automatically or does only grow back a little bit. It is clear the chemotherapy has damaged the normal growth of your hairs.
There are different hair loss causes and conditions that lead to hair loss. The only thing you can do to avoid losing hair is living healthy and using Hair Growth supporting products.