Vividine provides potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil. This makes the hair enter the growth phase faster and the growth phase lasts longer. Vividine also stimulates blood flow to the hair follicle, allowing nutrients to reach the vollicles more easily
Working mechanisms of Vividine on hair growth
Vividine smoothly supplies nutrients necessary for hair growth through the vasodilatation of blood vessels around hair follicles to promote the transition from the telogen (resting) phase to the anagen (growing) phase. The anagen phase will maintain for a longer time.
Vividine is an active ingredient, and thus inhibits general male-pattern or female pattern hair loss and promotes hair growth.
Vividine has a positive effect of promoting the proliferation of dermal papillae cells.
There are 3 main hair growth stimulting ways that were clinically tested with Vividine:
1. Test of hair growth effect
2. Potassium channel opening effect
3. Test of effect on promotion of dermal papillae cells
To see the results of this clinical trails please look at this document:
Vividine technical data.
Vividine has a positive effect on hair growth. Vividine has effect on 3 different mechanisms that promote hair growth.
1. Vividine promotes the proliferation of dermal papillae cells
2. Vividine provides potassium channel opening (PCO) just like Minoxidil
3. Vividine promotes the transition from the telogen phase to the anagen phase in the hair.