Say goodbye to Minoxidil with Neoxyl 7%, an advanced hair growth complex that can been found in Neofollics’ hair growth stimulating products. This innovative formula packs a punch with 10 carefully selected active ingredients, based on scientific research to tackle hair loss from multiple angles. Unlike traditional hair growth stimulants like Minoxidil, Neoxyl 7% offers a more effective and safer solution with fewer known negative side effects. Upgrade your hair growth routine with a Neofollics lotion to combat your hair loss.
In this article you will read everything you need to know about Neoxyl compared to Minoxidil, and how Neoxyl works as Rogaine alternative. The following topics will be explained:
- Neoxyl® 7% Hair growth molecules
- Neoxyl® 7% Botanical extracts
- Clinically proven evidence
- Neofollics VS Minoxidil
- Minoxidil side effects
Neoxyl 7%: Hair growth Molecules
The secret to Neoxyl 7% ®’s effectiveness lies in its three main hair growth molecules, called Adenosine, Vividine® and Aminexil®. As alternative to Minoxidil the three molecules in this hair loss solution provide a comprehensive approach to hair loss with virtually no negative side effects. Below we explain the working of these molecules.
- Vividine: strengthens hair growth on multiple fronts. It stimulates the potassium channel opening (PCO), similar to Minoxidil, leading to faster and longer hair growth phases. It also improves blood flow to the hair follicle, allowing nutrients to reach the hair follicle better.
- Aminexil: Aminexil hair growth happens by preventing the hardening of collagen around the hair root, making the root more secure in the scalp and hair less likely to fall off.
- Adenosine: studies have shown that Adenosine hair growth is common in both men and women. Adenosine can reduce hair loss and no negative side effects will appear.
Neo hair lotion review
Minoxidil vs Neo hair lotion:
Neofollics hair lotion is clinically proven to be effective against hair loss and stimulates hair growth based on three important hair growth molecules and six plant extracts. While Minoxidil could potentially cause serious side-effects and is originally used to treat patients with high blood pressure.
Overall Neo hair lotion vs Minoxidil is 41% more effective on the growth of dermal papilla cells. And can also be used against hormonal hair loss.
Neoxyl® 7% Botanical extracts
Neoxyl® as alternative for Minoxidil also contains six botanical extracts that work together to promote hair growth. These extracts have been carefully selected for their ability to positively impact hair growth in various ways, such as inhibiting the production of DHT, a hormone that is largely responsible for hair loss.
One of the key ingredients in Neoxyl 7% ® hair growth complex is Ecklonia Cava, which is rich in the substances Dieckol and Dioxinodehydroeckol. Dieckol reduces the production of DHT while Dioxinodehydroeckol stimulates hair growth. To learn more about Ecklonia Cava you can go to this article.
Another ingredient, Raspberry Ketone, has been shown to increase the production of IGF-1, a hormone that stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Even in small concentrations, raspberry ketone has been demonstrated to have significant impact on hair growth.
Carthamus tinctorius is another ingredient that stimulates hair growth and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide linked to hair loss. Additionally, the botanical extract Sanguisorba Officinalis extends the growth phase of the hair follicle and suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5, a protein that contributes to premature hair loss.
The Neoxyl hair lotion also includes EGCG, a polyphenol from green thee that naturally inhibits the 5α-reductase process, making it a potent DHT inhibitor and Proanthocyanin B2, a polyphenol from grape seeds, extends the growth phase of the hair, leading to longer, thicker hair.
Overall, the Botanical hair extracts in Neo hair lotion are highly effective as an alternative of Minoxidil to promote hair growth and thanks to its unique combination work together to target underlying causes of hair loss.
Clinically proven evidence of Neofollics
Neofollics lotion with Neoxyl 7%® is a scientifically backed alternative to traditional hair growth products like Minoxidil. It contains only ingredients that have been proven to be effective through numerous scientific studies and clinical trials. The results of these trials have shown that Neofollics lotion is effective in promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss.
In a long-term study of users with hair loss, it was found that Neofollics hair lotion with Neoxyl 7%® was able to significantly decrease hair loss and increase the density of the hair. An impressive 92% of users reported improvement in their hair growth or hair loss.
In laboratory studies, the effectiveness of Neofollics lotion was measured on the growth of human dermal papilla cells (HDPCs), which is an important indicator of hair growth. These studies showed that Neofollics lotion resulted in a 96.8% increase in cell growth, double that of untreated cells and 41% higher than Minoxidil, which showed an increase of only 68.3%.
Neofollics VS Minoxidil
Hair loss is a common problem with numerous underlying causes, but advancements in science and technology have provided us with effective solutions. While traditional medicines like Minoxidil may still be recommended by healthcare professionals, Neofollics offers a superior alternative in the form of our Hair Growth Lotion. As a company dedicated to researching hair loss, we believe our product is the most effective option on the market.
For comparing Minoxidil vs Neofollics first we need to explain what is minoxidil. Minoxidil for hair is a popular hair loss treatment approved by the IGJ. It comes in liquid or foam form to treat male and female pattern baldness (also known as Androgenetic Alopecia or AGA). Furthermore, it promotes hair growth in people with thinning hair.
Minoxidil is an effective remedy for a large proportion of the people who use it, however many times a satisfactory result is not forthcoming, because Minoxidil won't regrow hairs. When you start to use Hair growth products it is necessary that you are willing to use it for a longer period of time. But because Minoxidil has a low user satisfaction, many people are likely to drop out. Also, the irritation Minoxidil causes on the skin does not outweigh the benefits.
Minoxidil for hair is not recommended for the age of 18 and younger.
Be beware that using Minoxidil is also only possible for selective use. Minoxidil belongs to a class of drugs known as vasodilators, and the relationship between the opening of the vessels and stimulation of hair growth is its mechanism of action. This medication will not work for you if you have any of the following conditions:
- You have unexplained hair loss (meaning you don’t have a family history of hair loss)
- Your hair loss comes on suddenly, or it falls out in strands
- Your scalp is red, itchy, infected, or painful to the touch
- Hair loss caused by hair products, chemicals or hair care methods or lifestyle
- Hair loss caused by another condition (such as thyroid or autoimmune disease), post-pregnancy, nutritional deficiencies, scalp scarring, or medical treatments (such as chemotherapy)
To explain why Neofollics lotion is better than Minoxidil we made a list of the most important bullet points for developing healthy hair growth:
- Neoxyl® is 41% more effective in promoting growth of human dermal papilla cells compared to Minoxidil.
- Neoxyl® has a 92% user satisfaction based on research, is quickly absorbed by the scalp and is non-greasy.
- Neoxyl® exists of a water-based solution that doesn't contain solvents like Propylene Glycol (PPG), unlike Minoxidil.
- Neoxyl® has a lower risk of side effects and is suitable for men and women.
- Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion contains multiple active ingredients that improve hair growth, such as Panthenol and Neoxyl 7%. This multiple approach provides a better effect on hair growth.
- Neoxyl® is not only effective for hereditary hair loss, like Minoxidil, but also for hormonal hair loss.
Minoxidil side effects
Before using Minoxidil, it's important to be aware of its potential side effects and limitations. Although it may be prescribed for specific cases, it can cause unpleasant reactions such as scalp irritation, hair growth in unexpected areas, and changes in hair texture or colour.
Additionally, as Minoxidil is a drug, it's crucial to handle it with care and avoid contact with eyes or absorption through the skin. If you experience any symptoms, such as redness, burning, or stinging at the application site, seek medical attention immediately. To avoid these risks, consider alternative solutions, such as a Rogaine alternative that is safer and gentler on your skin.
A negative aspect for Minoxidil users is that they use a medication to treat hair loss, of which they often do not know what side effects might be associated with it. Some of the most common side effects include:
- Scalp itching or irritation
- Unwanted hair growth on areas other than the scalp
- Rapid heartbeat or chest pain
- Fluid retention
- Numbness or tingling of the face, hands, or feet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching, or hives.
It is important to note that not everyone who takes minoxidil will experience side effects. But, if you have concerns about the side effects of minoxidil, you should speak to your healthcare provider and try something else for your hair loss such as Neoxyl 7%® hair lotion.
In conclusion, Neofollics Hair Growth Products offer a safe and effective alternative to traditional hair growth stimulants like Minoxidil. The unique formula in Neofollics Hair Growth Lotion is Neoxyl 7%, which contains three main hair growth molecules and six botanical extracts that work together to target the underlying causes of hair loss. The effectiveness of Neofollics has been scientifically backed through numerous studies and clinical trials, with 92% of users reporting improvement in their hair growth or hair loss.