Symptoms of hair loss in women
- Hereditary factors are often due to the genes. Thinning of hair along the top of the head can cause baldness. The treatment of androgenetic alopecia is effective against this.
- Patchy hair loss is often caused due to an autoimmune disease called alopecia areata.
- Stress factors, can cause temporary hair loss. The treatment of telogen effluvium works effective against this type of hair loss.
- Severe hair loss can lead to many hairs in your drain or comb. You can treat it with the advanced treatment of Neofollics.
- Thinning of the hair can be treated by the treatment for thinning hair.