Applying Adenosine to the scalp can improve hair growth in both men and women. Studies also show that compared to Minoxidil, users are more satisfied with the use of Adenosine in the prevention of hair loss. Unlike Minoxidil, Adenosine has no known side-effects.
In the past many studies were aimed at Minoxidil as a medication to prevent loss of hair and to stimulate hair growth. This substances is relatively effective, but can be accompanied by unpleasant side effects because they could cause fluctuations in blood pressure and hormonal changes. Recent scientific studies have also show that Adenosine (native to the human body) is very effective against loss of hair. Contrary to Minoxidil, Adenosine has no side effects. Adenosine is an important bio-organic compound fulfilling various functions in the human body. Recent research has proven that the appliance of an Adenosine solution on the scalp can lead to improved hair growth for both men and women.
Results from scientific studies
- It appears that topical application of Adenosine in a 0.75% solution receives a better assessment from users coping with hair loss than Minoxidil in a 5% solution.
- Users are more satisfied with Adenosine rather than Minodixil regarding counteracting hair loss (especially AGA), because they experience Adenosine can prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth better.
- Adenosine has a positive effect on hair loss with men (male pattern hair loss) as well as with women (female pattern hair loss)
- A 12-month usage of Adenosine leads to an improvement of hair condition in 84% of all cases.
- Adenosine mitigates hair loss by stimulating hair growth and thickening of the hair shafts.
- Another interesting result is the lack of side effects during the studies.
Do you want to read more about these studies? You can find the scientific articles here:
- Research 1 - Comparative research on Adenosine and Minoxidil in men
- Research 2 – Research on the workings of Adenosine in women
Several studies show that Adenosine receives a better assessment from users coping with hair loss than Minoxidil in a 5% solution. Studies also show that a 12 month treatment with Adenosine improved the hair condition in 84% of the cases. And it all did so without any side-effects.
Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion, with 7% Neoxyl is the most powerful lotion on the market to stimulate hair growth. The Neoxyl hair growth complex contains 10 scientifically proven ingredients to stimulate the hair growth.