Arginine is an amino acid that is naturally found in red meat, poultry, fish and dairy. It is also used in products as ingredient for making necessary proteins. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. Arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. It also improves the blood flow to the hair roots. And a deficiency can lead to brittle, thinning hair and hair loss.
In this blog you can read about the uses and effect of arginine, the causes of hair loss and treatments against hair loss.
Uses of arginine
Arginine is possibly effective against chest pain, erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. It is well known for increasing the level of nitric oxide in your body. The nitric oxide helps in dilating the blood vessels and opens up channels of the cells, thereby improving the blood circulation throughout the entire body. The increase of blood supply ensures adequate nourishment to reach the scalp and hair follicles, resulting in healthy hair growth.
It fortifies in the hair follicles, as it helps to relax the blood vessels and promotes the growth of healthy hair. It nourishes your hair and helps to strengthen you hair from inside. When you bleach or colour your hair it can become damaged. Because arginine is known to moisturize, nourish, repair the damaged strands. It is especially beneficial for coloured and damaged hair. It helps to strengthen your hair, prevent hair loss and reduce hair breakage. Due to the regenerative and restorative properties, Arginine is widely used in many hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners, hair masks and serums
Causes of hair loss
There are many causes of hair loss that can appear:
• Androgenic alopecia; is the most common hair loss cause, affecting up to 50 percent of the people. Androgenic alopecia happens gradually between all ages.
• Alopecia areata; is an autoimmune condition that causes your immune system to attack the hair follicles. This results into bald patches in your hair, that can range from small to large. In addition to losing hair on the scalp, some people with alopecia areata lose hair from their eyebrows, eyelashes or other parts of the body.
• Anagen effluvium; is a rapid loss of your hair. This happens after chemotherapy or a radiation treatment.
• Telogen effluvium; is a type of sudden hair loss that results from not using the right products, stress, hormonal changes or an illness.
• Tinea capitis; is a fungal infection that can affect the scalp and the hair shaft. It causes small bald patches that are scaly and itchy, also brittle hair breaks easy, the scalp is tender and the patches look red or grey.
• Traction alopecia; is a condition that is the result of too much pressure and tension of the hair, often from wearing tight styles like braids, buns and ponytails.
• Lichen planopilarus; is a variant of lichen planus in which a perifollicular infiltrate affects and ultimately destroys the hair follicles. It is usually on the hairy head and is the main cause of cicatricial alopecia.
Treatment against hair loss
The best treatments against hair loss contain nutrients and vitamins that are healthy for you and your hair condition. These are nutrients and vitamins such as zinc, biotin, iron, protein and retinol. If this nutrients reach the hair follicle, it will stimulate the growth and combat the deficiencies. Another ingredient that Neofollics uses for hair growth is Neoxyl, it has almost the same effect as minoxidil but has less side-effects.
• Hair growth stimulating lotion; is a lotion that stimulates hair growth and contains important ingredients such as Ecklonia Cava, Vividine, Aminexil and Adenosine. 92% of the users are satisfied after using this product.
• Hair growth stimulating shampoo and conditioner; these products consist out of ingredients that help with hair growth and are easy to follow up on each other. When you have used the shampoo, you can wash it out your hair carefully and then wash it another time with conditioner.
• Hair growth supporting tablets; are tablets that consist out of nutrients and vitamins that support the hair growth by removing sebum build up and combatting deficiencies in the body.
• Hair growth enhancing scalp roller; is an advanced derma roller which activates the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth by making small cuts. Furthermore, the scalp roller will enhance the bloodflow in the scalp making it possible for the hair follicles to absorb more nutrients. The scalp roller is nice to use and can be combined with the shampoo, lotion or conditioner easily.
• Treatment for healthy scalp; this treatment is the most effective treatment on the market for the improvement of the scalp. It combats conditions such as dandruff, flakes, itching and redness. Seborrheic dermatitis and Psoriasis can be treated with it. The products gently exfoliate the scalp and removes impurities.
Arginine is an amino acid that helps effectively against hair loss. It is one of the ingredients that is used in products against hair loss.
Frequently asked questions
Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo is the most effective shampoo to promote hair growth. In addition to the 12 hair growth stimulating ingredients, this shampoo is also nourishing. It soothes the scalp, is effective against dandruff and lays the foundation for healthy hair growth.
How the Neofollics Hair Growth Shampoo works
The Neofollics Shampoo is applied directly to the scalp by the fingertips. Here the shampoo is gently massaged and distributed. In conclusion, the shampoo provides rich nutrients to the scalp that are absorbed by the hair follicles.
The caring ingredients in the shampoo improve the overall condition of the scalp. This is the basis for healthy hair growth and inhibiting hair loss. From this foundation, it is the energizing ingredients in the shampoo that provide the hair follicles with the nutrition they need to produce new and stronger hair.
The clinical test shows that the use of the shampoo leads to a decrease in hair loss, promotes hair growth and immediately gives more volume to the hair. In conclusion, the Neofollics shampoo is the most powerful shampoo to stimulate your hair growth.
Content Neofollics Shampoo
The Neofollics Shampoo contains 250ml Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo, sufficient for 2 months of use depending on the dosage. Furthermore, The Neofollics Shampoo contains 12 proven active ingredients to tackle hair loss in multiple ways and to stimulate hair growth.
For who is the Neofollics Shampoo suitable?
The Neofollics Shampoo is suitable for every man and woman (18+) who want to effectively improve and stimulate the condition of the hair. Furthermore, the shampoo is also a suitable solution to inhibit hair loss.
Suitable product with:
- (Extreme) hair loss
- Thinning hair
- A rising hairline
- Cove formation
- Alopecia Areata
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Telogen Effluvium
- Hair loss after pregnancy
- Hair loss during menopause
In short, the shampoo offers a solution in multiple types of hair loss.
The experiences with the Neofollics Shampoo
A lot of people experience positive effects after using the Neofollics shampoo. Most users see improvements in their hair condition after three monts of use. Would you like to share your experience with the Neofollics Shampoo? Then go to the review section at the top of the page.
Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion
The Neofollics Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion, with 7% Neoxyl is the most powerful lotion on the market to stimulate hair growth. The Neoxyl hair growth complex contains 10 scientifically proven ingredients to stimulate the hair growth.