There are several nutrients for hair growth. These nutrients are important to get into your body to develop healthy hair and a healthy scalp. This means that if you get enough nutrients and vitamins inside your body, unpleasant hair conditions such as dandruff, hair loss and an itchy scalp will disappear. That is why Neofollics uses these nutrients and vitamins, to make sure this happens.
In this blog we search the cause of your hair problem, talk about useful vitamins and nutrients and give advice on what you immediately can do about your hair loss and how to treat it.
What causes hair to fall off?
There are multiple possible causes that can lead to your hair falling off. We want to explain to you the most common reasons for hair loss on this page, if you are interested in all possible reasons please go to this article.
The most common hair loss cause is based on heredity. It happens with aging and is called androgenic alopecia, male pattern-baldness and female pattern-baldness. Most men suffer from a receding hairline and bald spots. Women often notice thinning hair along the crown of the scalp.
Other conditions that can lead to hair loss are: Hormonal changes, medical conditions, medications, supplements, stress and excessive hairstyles.
- Hormonal changes such as: childbirth, menopause or pregnancy can cause permanent or temporary hair loss.
- Medical conditions such as: alopecia areata, seborrheic eczema, scalp infections attack the immune system and it can cause hair loss and different scalp conditions such as dandruff, itching and redness.
- Medication and supplements against cancer, depression, arthritis and heart problems can cause hair loss as well.
- Stress can easily lead to a physical or emotional shock. Many people experience thinning of hair after a couple of months after the shock.
- Hairstyles can pull your hair tight, such as pigtails and cornrows.
Be aware that it is possible to make your hair grow back or grow faster by treating your scalp and hair with the right products in the right way.
Useful nutrients for hair growth
Different vitamins and nutrients can stimulate your hair to grow. Below we summoned the most important nutrients and vitamins for new and stronger hair growth.
- Iron is a nutrient that plays a crucial role in making hemoglobin, a compound that carries oxygen to cells, which is essential for the body to function. A deficiency of Iron can lead to hair loss, especially by woman. Fortunately, a deficiency of Iron doesn’t damage the hair follicles, that means that with the right treatment your hair can effectively regrow.
- Zinc is a nutrient that has an important role in hair tissue growth and repair. It also helps keep the oil glands around the follicles working properly. A deficiency of Zinc can lead to hair loss according to medical studies.
- Protein is a nutrient that has impact on your body. People who do not eat enough protein can have dry and brittle hair. Protein is found in many foods, including meat, seafood, dairy foods, soy, beans, seeds and nuts. Hair follicles are mostly made of protein. A lack of protein in the diet has been shown to promote hair loss.
Neofollics uses Zinc and several vitamins in their Hair Growth Supporting Tablets. This ingredients lay the foundation for healthy hair growth. Also, it only consist about natural and vegan products, such as saw palmetto, red clover and other kinds of leaves. You should make sure to try it out, if you suffer from hair loss or want to support your hair in a healthy fashion to grow.
Useful vitamins for hair growth
- Vitamin A (retinol): it stimulates cells to grow, also it helps skin glands to make an oily substance called sebum. This sebum moisturizes the scalp and helps keep hair healthy. You can find vitamin a in products, such as milk, eggs and yoghurt.
- Vitamin B (Biotin): low levels of Biotin can cause hair loss, skin rashes and brittle hair. You can get it in your body by eating meat, egg, whole grains and many other products. Adding Biotin in supplements or products is highly effective if you suffer from a deficiency of vitamin B.
- Vitamin C (Abscorbic acid): is a vitamin that is a powerful antioxidant that helps against oxidative stress caused by free radicals. In addition your body needs to create a protein called collagen that supports your hair structure. You can find it in strawberries, peppers and citrus fruits.
- Vitamin D: you can find this vitamin in fatty fish, mushrooms, fortified foods and cod liver oil. It helps the strength of your bones and it absorbs calcium more efficiently. According to dermatologists, people with prematurely greying hair often tend to have vitamin D deficiencies. That is why it is a useful vitamin to have in your body.
If you suffer from grey hair the ‘Anti Grey Hair Tablets’, have a combination of calcium, zinc, biotin, vitamin B and vitamin C. These nutrients and vitamins make sure it is the strongest non-pharmaceutical treatment against grey hair.
Nutrients and vitamins can lay the foundation for healthy hair. Hair loss can be caused by many things. It is important that you discover the cause and anticipate it appropriately.
With Neofollics products, you can support your hair against possible deficiencies in your body. It can also have positive effects on the rest of your body and scalp.