Head Massaging for Hair Growth
A scalp massage can increase hair thickness by stretching the cells of your hair follicles. This stimulates the hair follicles to produce thicker hair. In addition, an effective scalp massager brush may help dilate blood vessels beneath the skin to encourage hair growth.
In this article you will read everything you need to know about scalp massages and how it is effective if you want to stimulate hair growth. Also, we offer a solution how to get rid of impurities caused by scalp ringworm or hair dandruff by using a scalp brush massager.
The following subjects will be addressed:
- How effective is scalp massage for hair growth?
- What kind of scalp massage for hair growth?
- How to properly massage scalp for hair growth?
How effective is scalp massage for hair growth?
Using a scalp massage for hair growth can be useful. Head massagers tend to exfoliate the scalp and help to remove flakes on the scalp. A scalp brush massager in combination with a shampoo, conditioner or lotion, is able to improve the amount of nutrients that get to your hair follicle. This is due to the positive effects of massaging your scalp with a scalp brush. The most effective effect on stimulating hair growth is that a scalp brush massager promotes blood flow.
In addition, a scalp brush can soothe your scalp and ensure that product build up and excess oils can be removed. The scalp brush for dandruff exfoliates the skin and removes impurities. In combination with a hair growth shampoo or hair growth stimulating conditioner you can improve the overall health of your scalp and boost the growth of your hairs, to get rid of bald spots and hair thinning.
What kind of scalp massage for hair growth?
There are different scalp massagers for hair growth that can also help you to get rid of the effects of hair dandruff and scalp ringworm. But you can also use your fingertips to massage your scalp. There are advantages for both ways.
When using the fingertips of both hands, you should apply little pressure to your scalp. Because too much pressure can damage your scalp, especially if you start to scratch or rub with your fingers. The same applies when using a scalp brush massager. Make sure you use it carefully and not aggressive. The benefit of using a scalp brush for hair growth, is that the head massager can also reduce muscle tension, relieve physical stress and act as a remedy against headaches.
In addition, the scalp brush for dandruff removes impurities caused by hair dandruff and scalp ringworm effectively and therefore makes your scalp look healthier.
How to properly massage scalp for hair growth?
The best way to massage your scalp and to stimulate hair growth can be explained in four stages:
- The first stage to massage scalp for hair growth is using an effective shampoo to promote hair growth. This can be the hair growth stimulating shampoo of Neofollics, that is effective against hair dandruff and lays the foundation of healthy hair growth. This shampoo is SLS and sulphate free and consists out of ingredients such as Piroctone Olamine, Ecklonia Cava, Panax Ginseng and Sanguisorba Officinalis.
- Now you can use the scalp brush for hair growth to massage the shampoo onto your scalp and leave it in for 3 minutes to let your scalp absorb it. After these three minutes you can rinse the shampoo of carefully and you can clean the brush.
- Now you can apply a generous amount of hair conditioner in your hair and gently massage it into your scalp and hair as well. You can use your fingertips or the scalp brush for dandruff and let it soak in for at least 3 minutes.
- Now you can rinse the conditioner thoroughly and towel dry the hair. You can use the scalp brush for hair growth to help you. Work your way across your entire scalp and make sure to move in small circles. The shampoo and conditioner of Neofollics are recommended to be used in combination with the scalp brush for hair growth, because these products contain healthy oils such as lavender and peppermint, which may help to promote your hair growth even further.